Akashic is Sanskrit for “primary substance”. They have been referred to by different names such as: The Book of Life, the Cosmic Mind, the Universal Mind, the collective unconscious, the collective subconscious, and the Soul Records.
– It is the past, present, and future knowledge of all things.
– It is the universal filing system which records all thoughts, words, and action.
– It is the repository of all human experience, a record of all events.
– Some say the Akashic records are similar to a Cosmic or collective consciousness.
– They are records of talents and knowledge.
– They are not actual books or scrolls, though many people see them as such when they access them, but they are actually an energetic vibration. It is this energy vibration that translates into images, forms, symbols, imagery, and language that the mind can understand.
– Every person can access their own records.
– Access to others records is gained through access to the Higher Self of that person or by one’s Higher Self going to Higher levels of spirit for access with permission.
Whatever your expectations are the Akashic Records Will closely resemble what you first envision it to be.
Where are the records found?
Some believe the Akashic Records are found between the astral plane and the mental plane. From these planes, the records permeate through all the dimensional realities or levels within the universe. The Akashic records incorporate both the personal and the transpersonal of all manifestations including the angelic energies. They exist at a much higher vibration than the Collective Unconscious (which permeates through the 1st, 2nd and 3rd planes of the 7 Astral planes model.) They exist at a much higher vibration than the Cosmic Mind (which permeates through the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th levels of the Astral planes model.) The Akashic Records exist so that we might share our individual journey here in this dimensional reality with one another.
In the Akashic Records We are all ONE.
What are the Benefits of an Akashic Reading?
* Seeking the Truth
* You want to know who you are
* You want to know where you have lived in the past
* You want to know the impact of your past lives upon you today
* You want to know about future experiences
* You want to receive valuable guidance on how to work through present patterns, challenges, or issues
* You want to make a career change or life transition
* You are searching for clarity in a relationship
* You are looking for spiritual guidance
* Looking for answers for specific physical, mental, and/or emotional problems.
* What is my soul purpose?
You will receive 1 .pdf manual.