Hathor – Goddess of Love and Music was founded by Elizabeth Hibel (Midnighowl) and it is part of the Lightworker Series. The following is from her manual:
“When you are attuned to the energies of the Goddess Hathor, you will have access to her attributes, as set out below.
Hathor was a goddess of many things, among them she was a:
- Celestial goddess: The Mistress of Heaven
- Goddess of love, music and beauty: the Goddess of Love, Cheerfulness, Music, and Dance,
- Goddess of women, fertility, children and childbirth: The Mother of Mothers, the Celestial Nurse,
- Goddess of destruction and drunkenness: The Vengeful Eye of Ra, the Lady of Drunkenness,
- Goddess of the dead: Lady of the West
The reason that she has so many names, one would assume, is because she is an ancient goddess – she seems to have been mentioned as early as the 2nd Dynasty. She may even been associated with the Narmer palette – although the two human faced bovines may also have been a representation of the king.
Generally, Hathor was pictured as a woman with cow’s horns with the sun between them (giving her the title of ‘Golden One’), or as a beautiful woman with cow’s ears, or a cow wearing the sun disk between her horns, or even as a lioness or a lion-headed woman showing her destructive side. It was only in later Egyptian history that she was shown as a woman with the head of a cow.”
Founder: Elizabeth “Midnightowl” Hibel
Distant empowerment sent by chi ball.
Certificate issued if needed.
You will receive a .pdf manual.